Brita Purity C150 Water Filter Cartridge
Brita C150 Water Filter Cartridge - Commercial Water Filtration
For commercial coffee machines and vending machines. The UK has some of the safest drinking water in the world, however it still has variance in hardness and chlorine content and that, together with other impurities, can spoil the taste, smell and appearance of hot and cold drinks.
The benefit of fitting BRITA water filters to drinks machines is to optimise the overall quality of the water used. This is very important for both the finished drink the customer consumes and the condition and service life of the beverage machine itself.
- Improves the taste of water - improves the hot beverage taste - better crema
- Removes water impurities
- Removes limescale and hard water related issues
- Protects the machine's components such as the boiler and steam arm
- Longer lasting equipment
- Reduces equipment downtime and expensive servicing work
- Most machine warranties are void if issues are caused by the effects of hard water
The cartridge flow control, which is one of BRITA’s unique developments, delivers a consistent reduction of substances in the water that could impair the taste or aroma, such as chlorine. The raw water is distributed optimally. As a result, the filter medium is used evenly and completely. Giving consistency of filter performance.
The Brita C50 Water Filter requires the Purity C Filter Head 30% G3/8"
Capacity - 1,700Ltrs. Equates to 8,500 teas/coffees or 42,000 cappuccinos
Cartridge replacements - It's important to swap your filter cartridge when required. This is easy to do and does not require an engineer.
1. Pre-filtration - Removes large particles
2. Activated carbon filtration - Reduces unpleasant tastes and odours
3. Fine filtration - Removes fine particles
Consumable products ordered by 2.30pm are dispatched same day for next working day delivery (Mon-Fri) subject to stock levels.
Coffee equipment and slush machines will be delivered within 2 working days(Mon-Fri) if ordered before 12.30pm.
Coffee equipment requiring an engineer installation will take between 4 - 8 working days. Check for details.