Ciao Coffee to Go Station V2
An expertly engineered, table-top, Bean to Cup machine that combines proven technology with rugged dependability. For use with fresh coffee beans, chocolate powder and freeze dried milk Milfresh. No fresh milk is required.
Serving Station Features
- Strong powder coated steel construction
- High quality polycarbonate branding
- Cup, lid and accessories display dispensers
- Lockable, high capacity storage cupboard
- Compatible with all coin operated variations, or free vend
- Waste disposal chute
- Robust casters and lockable legs
- Condiment storage
- Easy access for filling and servicing
Power - 3Kw - Plug into 13Amp socket
Dimensions - Width 79cm x Depth 65cm x Height 193cm
Ciao Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
- SELF SERVICE ‘One Touch’ bean to cup machine, simple to use for the operator or customer
- Fresh coffee beans and 2 ingredients canisters for chocolate and freeze dried milk
- Free vend or coin acceptor / change giver options
- Reliable and easy to clean (no fresh milk to flush or cause blockages)
- Adjustable conical grinder
- Up to 14 programmable drink options, we recommend offering 7 drinks choices
- LED lighting for high impact
- Plumbed into mains water or submersible tank and pump
- Colour options available (classic black, rich copper, mellow gold or smooth chrome)
Popular Drinks Menu
- Black Coffee
- White Coffee
- Hot Chocolate
- Hot water for fresh Tea
- More options available including espresso
Lease from £6.50 + VAT per day.
PAYS FOR ITSELF SELLING JUST 5 COFFEES EACH DAY.
Plus receive a 4,000 drinks bundle pack which is included, worth £6,000 - £8,000 at retail.
Selling 19 coffees each day will generate annual profits of £10,000.
Each 12oz coffee costs 20p on average to prepare, which includes Ciao espresso beans, ripple wall Ciao takeaway coffee cup, lid, sugar and stirrer. Our customers charge between £1.50 - £1.95 per coffee.
Reasons to consider the Ciao Coffee to Go Station
1. High build specification, similar to the Costa Express. High impact, eye catching branding
2. You, the retailer, retain ALL of the beverage profits generated
3. Reliable, premium specification bean to cup coffee machine that prepares superior quality coffee beverages
4. Low cost leasing, from £6.50 per day, you only need to sell 4 beverages each day to make a profit, retailing at £1.75
5. £1,000 + VAT discount available for a limited time
A selection of last months installations include - Family Shopper Bradford, Premier Heckmondwike, Premier Wakefield, Nisa Local Northampton, J&H Local Brighouse x 2, Premier Glossop, PHD News Shipley.