Rancilio Classe 7 2 Group Compact
Rancilio Classe 7 E2 Compact 2 Groups Traditional
Italian espresso machine manufacturers Rancilio manufacture some of the best and most reliable commercial coffee machines available. With a heritage going back to the 1920's, Rancilio are also totally to green friendly policies.
The brand new Rancilio Classe 7 range, only launched in 2012, offer the latest technology in espresso machine performance and reliability and we believe there is no better commercial coffee machine available in the Classe 7 price range.
Rancilio Classe 7 Overview:
The Classe 7 is an essential, versatile espresso machine made from tough materials which is very sturdy and reliable. Available with electronic control and automatic dosing for practical preparation with consistent espresso and coffee results drink after drink.
The machine has a hot water dispenser with programmable time-controlled dosing. Rancilio Classe 7 has an ergonomic lighting system in the work area to make the barista's job easier plus chrome group covers and all the distinctive stylish accessories from the Rancilio range.
Rancilio Classe 7 Compact Features:
- Independent heat exchangers
- Pump pressure gauge
- Steam pressure gauge
- Automatic water level control
- Programmable automatic buttons
- Internal volumetric pump
- Programmable water control
- Two manual steam arms
- Tall Version Available
- Steam arms - 2
- Boiler size - 5Ltrs
- Dimensions - W59cm x D50cm x H52cm
- Capacity - 200 cups per hour
- Power - 3.2Kw
What you get with the Rancilio standard 2 group espresso Classe 7:
- Rancilio E2 group coffee machine
- Installation & training
- 5Kg of Italian espresso beans
- Barista Kit - 2 foaming jugs, thermometer, tamper, 2 shot glasses, chocolate shaker, art stencil, cleaning kit
- 1 years on-site parts and labour warranty
Entire package, additional £845+VAT (worth £1,250+VAT) you will also receive:
- Commercial coffee grinder Ceado E7 (Worth £750)
- Knock out drawer, under grinder for coffee grounds (Worth £100)
- Heavy duty water filter kit, head and connections (Worth £250)
- Larger starter product pack, 12Kg espresso beans, Clipper tea stand / teas & 6Kg Zuma hot chocolate