We endeavor to supply only the highest quality products. However, if you are unhappy with the product in any way it can be returned to us following the steps outlined below. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible.
You can return any consumable products within 14 days from receipt of goods, we will refund your money which you have paid us for any items returned. Please include a copy of your sales receipt with your goods, or a piece of paper with your name and address, invoice number, reason for return and the date on which you received it. For your own protection, we suggest you use a secure delivery method, which requires a signature upon delivery. We will refund your payment (less our initial carriage charge).
We are contactable as follows:
Denby Dale Coffee Ltd
Unit 6 Park Valley Court
Telephone - 01484 662084
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
If the goods are delivered damaged please inform DDCL "Denby Dale Coffee Ltd" within 24 hours and DDCL will arrange collection. If you are returning the goods due to a change of heart or due to ordering the wrong item, then you, the customer, must fund the return carriage. Goods must be returned within a further 14 days of your contact informing DDCL of the intent to return.
The following applies if you are a 'consumer' and have purchased a home use coffee machine.
1. Goods returned for any reason must be complete and in their original packing. I.E. returned "as new".
2. Goods must be unused. Any auxiliary items within the packaging must also be returned unused "as new".
3. No used items will be accepted returned "as new" by DDCL.
4. If the timelines laid out above are not complied with, DDCL will not refund the returned goods.
5. Cancellations and returns of commercial machines are not permitted.
1. A full refund is entirely dependent on DDCL’s assessment of the goods being returned in a re-sellable condition and being returned for a genuine reason. DDCL reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee under any circumstances.
2. If goods are returned in an unsatisfactory condition DDCL will either; return the goods and charge you the carriage; or DDCL will invoice you the cost to return the goods to a re-sellable condition.